sabato 7 novembre 2015

MASTEMA OUT OF HELL RELEASE YEAR

Mastema out of hell, will be released in 2016


Ok, I decided the important date, (not very precise i know eheheh) but you can bet that you'll play Mastema out of hell next year. I'll complete it in the first half of the year, maybe in March. (probably)
What do you think?

Here a sketched illustration about a particular idea i've got in mind, maybe i'll draw an experimental graphic novel for the kick starter campaign that will start in next month, are you interested? I hope so. I'll do my best as usual to keep on posting and adding interesting materials for you!

Stay tuned my friends, soon i'll update the page on INDIEDB
This is the old page for the one who are curious about deleted version of the game (new one will be much better ;)) Here for you:
OOH OLD PAGE ON INDIEDB
Oscar

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento