mercoledì 8 luglio 2015

STREET LIONS FIRST VIDEO

Hi everibody, sorry for the little disappearing of me and my posts, i'm very busy in my real work in these months (i'm working as illustrator and colorist) But in the few free time i'm working on the concept of Street Lions, and on the engine that will move the entire game, here the very first video, only a little work in progress to show you some things! I'm adding also a new animation, the walking!(this is the first version of the animation, i'm pretty sure that i'll fix it in some parts ;)
What do you think? :)








Oscar

2 commenti:

  1. Pure Street Of Rage, good job one more time, I hope next news. Thanks Oscar!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks to you Ricky, now i'm work again on Out Of Hell, be patient with Street Lions (i'm alone on the production sadly :D)

      Elimina